- The Poems (Everyman edition)
by W. B. Yeats; edited and introduced by Daniel Albright
- Omon Ra
by Victor Pelevin; translated by Andrew Bromfield
- The very late Goethe: self-consciousness and the art of ageing
by Charlotte Lee
- Sebald’s bachelors : queer resistance and unconforming life
by Helen Finch
- Women, emancipation and the German novel 1871-1910 : protest fiction in its cultural context
by Charlotte Woodford
translated and edited by Kevin Gustafson
- The doctrine of the hert : a critical edition with introduction and commentary
edited by Christiania Whitehead, Denis Renevey and Anne Mouron.
- The smile revolution in eighteenth century Paris
by Colin Jones.
- Inventing the way of the samurai : nationalism, internationalism, and bushido in modern Japan
by Oleg Benesch.
- English and British Fiction, 1750-1820 (The Oxford history f the novel in English 2)
edited by Peter Garside and Karen O’Brien.